You’ve heard all the statistics as to why your business needs to have a presence on YouTube, but perhaps you are unsure as to the best way to make that happen in a consistent, meaningful way.
Creating an effective video marketing strategy takes some thought and care. It’s not merely a matter of slapping up the current company picnic video shot with smartphone onto YouTube and wanting this to do miracles for you.
Let’s have a look at some of the ways you can build a viable video marketing strategy for your business.
5 Tips for Building a Killer Video Marketing Strategy
1. Use video testimonials – Consumers are a lot more likely to be impressed with your goods and services if it is coming from the mouth of a live customer on video. This is far more effective as social proof than any textual version might be. Not only that, the person doing the testimonial benefits as well, especially if they are also a business person.
2. Helpouts are not just for Google! – If you want raving fans, create a series of helpful, how-to videos offering advice and help on topics your audience is interested in. These are terrific sales tools, even if you don’t actually offer anything for sale in them. Using these types of videos to educate and answer common questions will win their loyalty.
3. Make better product videos – It’s fine to showcase your products, but aim to make them more than merely a slick presentation accompanied by a call to action. Why not take this chance to show exactly how your product benefits the end user, ideally in a fun and unique way.
4. Be sure to brand your videos – It’s a basic part of your job to make sure your brand is on the minds of your market, and there are few better ways to get that done than with video.
5. Make your YouTube Channel work for you – YouTube is not only the world’s 2nd biggest search engine and the largest video platform; it’s also a major league social media monster also! Getting subscriptions to your YouTube channel is an excellent way improve your reach, get more views, and a lot more traffic. Take the time to brand your YouTube channel to correspond with the rest of your business.
For more information, contact Paul Conant anytime at 1-855-544-9666 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!